Tuesday, September 10, 2019

We are on the ship

Well I  wrote this all out and somehow lost it all. So I will try to do it again. We made it to the ship about 1:30 pm and we were in our room at 2:15. The medallions worked great, boarding and have all over the ship. It is cool that your coat reads green as you walk up, and in you go.

This will be a bet condensed as I am getting really tired, it is 11:54  as I type this. The room is nice, not as nice as the Grosvenor house but I rated that 5*s and I don’t think I have ever given that rating to anything. It was fabulous and if I EVER go back to London I would stay there. 

We are in Club Class dinning and it was great, walked in and had a table right away. Tomorrow is Formal igbt so it will be interesting to see how well it works. 

Also tomorrow is our first excursion we ANCHOR PORT at St Peters Port, better known asa tender port. Luckily the tour doesn’t leave until 11am and we’re back in about 3hours. It is just highlights of Guernsey. 



Our room and Ed 



Wear Iam writing


The living area. 

Good night
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment