Saturday, March 17, 2018

(Backup) Day 72, Saturday, March 17, 2018 Phuket, Thailand and St Patrick’s day

What a day we had today,,,, some good some not so good.  The good was the tour to ride the elephant and the St Patrick’s day party, the not good was Ed broke/cracked his front tooth, and now we need to figure out how to get it fixed. I tried to do a temporary fix with some super glue, but it didn’t hold, as I couldn’t keep it dry enough, long enough. So that is on the agenda first thing when he wakes up, it is just 7:08 AM here. So I will skip, watercolor class, as today is Sunday and Ed doesn’t have Thi Chi, so we will go see what the ship can do. Ed is down at the clinic now, so I will try to post some pictures of the day. 


 
These were taken at the park, they are better in person, but it will give you some idea.  I will post more later when I know more info. Right now I need to get the cabin made pretty and organized for the cabin crawl our cruise critic group is doing. There all going to see our cabin! 



1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! love the photos of the elephant ride!!! So glad you had an opportunity to do this. On the other hand, I'm so sorry to hear about Dad's tooth! That must be so painful. Hope they can help fix him up. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete