Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Day 45,46 At Sea and Day 47, Tuesday February 20, 2018 Albany Western Australia

Well here I am again and behind, but I will catch you up if I can in the time I have this morning. It is 7:03 am here right now on Wednesday, but, at your house it is still Tuesday and it is 6:03 pm. So I’m not as far behind, he-he. 

So the tw sea days were pretty uneventful except, I met Fiona, in watercolor class, and come to find out, we were going to see her and her partner Penny in the show that night. They do a singing duet mixing opera, and contemporary music, called Divalicious. Where they dueling Divas, they compete for both the top notes and the spotlight. It was very entertaining as they competed for high C on the high seas. 

The next day we bought them a drink and had a good chat, at happy hour. 

Ok, yesterday, we docked in a small town, called Albany, Western Australia, Australia 🇦🇺. And we did some walking around. I found some art supplies I needed and a few personal items one of them being a eyebrow pencil, but I refused to pay $22 NZ for one. Where the ones I brought with us are I don’t know, I guess they are in the suitcase under the bed we can’t get to. We did get some things we needed, like Fritos, would you believe you get a craving for junk food when you have all this good food. LOL
So here are some pictures of the pictures from the town, it was like we were back in the 60s. 
 

Quote 45, “Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world”. Gustauve Flaubert

Quote 46, “Live, Travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.”  Jack Kerouac 

1 comment:

  1. Love the quotes! Sounds like you are having a great time and meeting cool people. Keep enjoying the wonderful adventure you are on.

    ReplyDelete