Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Year’s Eve

This is our First World Cruise, so right now trepidation is setting in,,, have I done everything,,,, will I get back in one pice,,,, do I really want to be gone for 4 months???  We have grand kids, we will miss, very much,,, what were we thinking when we booked this cruise?
We have been on long cruises, 59 days going around South America, and we just did the Fire & Ice Cruise this summer, that was 36 days and then a week in UK, and 7 days on the Queen Mary,, but now 113 days,,,,, oh my. 

We will celebrate the new year with our neighbors, but will probably not make midnight as we have a five AM get up in the morning. 

1 comment:

  1. Great start! You'll love the WC, no worries on that.
    Thanks for doing this post, I can see it will be spectacular.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete