Wednesday, July 19, 2017

(Backup) July 8, 2017 Honningsvag, Norway

Today we went to the North Cape, Gjesvaer, which is a small fishing village, we boarded a boat to visit the Stappen Islands, for bird watching. It was a beautiful day, and we were all grateful for that. The trip was amazing. There were so many Puffins in the water, and many other sea birds we have not seen before. One was a huge brown eagle, I didn't get a picture, but I will once again try to post a foto I took in the museum of one. 
It was a great day. 
Now I am trying to catch up this blog, so bare with me.  No eagel it was on Ed's phone. So I'll try something else. 

there in there but hard to see
There are two, but well hidden

Not good foto, but maybe you can tell something he is huge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment