Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Day 94, 95, Sunday, and Monday, April 8, 9, 2018 AT SEA

Today and tomorrow were sea days, Sunday ed doesn’t have thi Chi, but I had watercolor, and I didn’t go, and of coarse they had a difficult painting, giraffes!  I’m still working on them, I’m almost as behind on watercolor as I am on this blog! But we did go to Barbara’s presentation on what to do in Luanda. It was presented at two, instead of the normal time of 10, I’m not sure why, maybe to try to get the most people there, as what she had to tell us was not very encouraging. So we all came away a bit frightened. 

On day 95, it was a Galla Night, and the theme was “ Out of Africa” ala Robert Redford and Meryl Streep. And we both went to our classes and of coarse arts and crafts, to make the last necklace of this cruise. Then it was time to get gussied up for happy hour and dinner, we were ready!


Dinner was great, but not quiteAfrican. 

 
Dinner was lobster tales and Bobby and I had a good talk! 

Quotes: “ To travel is to live.” - Hans Christian Anderson 

                 “I read, I travel, I become.” - Derek Walcott 

 

2 comments:

  1. You all look great! love the picture of you two. Those lobster tails look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AFRICAN Lobster Tails.. sounds like the 'right dinner' to me :)

    ReplyDelete