Tuesday, January 16, 2018

January 16, 2018 6th sea day

Good morning, I just returned from my watercolor class, and decided, I better try to catch up a bit, or it will never happen. As I said before there is sooooo much to do it is hard to find time to do it all. Even with gaining time. We are now on California time. We gained another hour last night, so this is another 25 hour day. So I decided I better put it to good use and catch you up on what’s happening on the ship. 

We had our second Galla/Formal night last night. It was the black and silver ball, and it was very nice. The dinning room was decorated spectacularly. Every one revived a mask, the chairs were all covered in eaither black or white coverslips.  And the menu was special too. We once again had a ships officer sit at the empty place we have at the table, and that proved to be very informative. She is the HR officer, and is from Blackpool, UK. And our table mate Kathie had been there! She was really surprised that some knew where it was, let alone been there!  So it mad for lively conversation. So we got to the ball a bit late, but that was okay, we weren’t going to stay long anyway. 
When we returned we had another pillow gift. A game called Grandventure, it’s a takeoff on monopoly, only it has our map and the ports we are stopping at! Really cool, amazes me that they were able to make a game for us all, that is so specialized. 

So as I said, I have finished my first ever watercolor painting, and I have a photo of it below. 


Tucan

Ed is still doing tie-chee every day, and it really makes him feel good, so I think he will keep it up. Now we will have to find out if they have a Wee program he can use when we get home. 

I will try to publish this and see what luck we have. 

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I love your painting!!! I want one! I'm glad you both are having so much fun. I hope Bruce and I can do one of these cruises some day. I'm glad he likes the TaiChe. Keep on having a good time. Amelia is getting a ton of snow right now while we ended up with just a dusting. LOL! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Water color painting and I am so glad Dad is enjoying the Wee program. He looks so good and I bet it is really helping both you during your trip.

    ReplyDelete